Demotivated

It's a very depressing night..

I walked alone for the winner announcement event.. in the rain...

Crying.. I had a mental breakdown, jalan daripada uni ke rumah..

I hate hugs, but for the first time in my life, I'm begging for one.. Sedihnya Ya Allah, I didn't put any expectation before I came to the event, but just now, I was alone, and seeing other groups receiving their rewards, tengok the marketing manager siap passed his business card to them, I never felt this down

I put my blood and sweat on this project, dengan ada groupmate bermasalah.. Why do I feel so frustrated? I said I did not put any expectation... idk.. maybe I'm too exhausted...

While I was walking, I really hope that I could come home to someone, to listen to my heart, who could give me a warm hug and let me cry in their arms.. But I have nobody... I survived these two years crying in my blanket..  I just need a pat on my back, telling me I did great and they are so proud of me.. I'm so exhausted ya Allah, why am I so bad in everything?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused.

Pain

EXPECTOOO PATRONUM!!!!