Cross Country; Not so country

15-11-2017, we have our Annual Cross Country with the theme of Superheroes. Girls need to run for 8km, while boys 10km. I never practiced because i was so freaking lazy and every time people asked me to go to Botanical Park with them, i refused. Ok on the day, i was the last one to start running because i was so busy finding for chocolates in Jah's bag, so when i looked at the starting point, i saw no one was there AHAHAHAHA EVERYONE HAD STARTED RUNNING!! i ran but then i came back to Jah because i left my mp3. I began to run again, i sprinted because i saw no one was there!!! I was panicked because i always lost in new place, it's hard for me to remember the ways/direction/track. Okay, after ran for about 1.5km, my feet started to hurt, i borrowed Iffa's shoes and it had something at back that caused friction on my feet skin and it's bleeding 
















Comments

yanaman said…
oh i didn't finish writing this entry. but whatever ahahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Confused.

Pain

EXPECTOOO PATRONUM!!!!