New Resolution

ALOHA!!!

Guess who just decided to deactivate her instagram? YAAA MEE! ya ya i know i did this before but just for a while bcs i was so eager to post about my amazing life in SGS. But yes i found another option now, BLOG!! Idk i just think that i spent too much time on ig, putting my nose in someone else life, then i will end up feeling ungrateful with my life. So why not i just cherish my memories here, i could post pictures, with a long caption here! but... just like before, i might reread the previous posts, and feel cringe and delete all of them, but i will try not to do that again!! No more deleting posts :)

SO!! Stay tune, future Liyana! Liyana is going to upload more posts after this.

this is an old photo, but this is my reaction now HAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused.

Pain

EXPECTOOO PATRONUM!!!!