Be grateful

Ok you know what, we received our first sem results, but the managements are recalculating the pointer. So my results for statistic, did not achieve my expectation. Not going to tell you but it’s not A+, but almost lah. I expected more because I worked hard ok for the final test (I think lah) and I think I could answer the last paper well but yah…Most of my friends got A+, Even though my result wasn’t that bad, but because others got higher and better, I felt insecure and stupid ahahahaha. One of my close friends was in the same boat with me. And we were analyzing like did a post mortem on why our final results were like that as our carry marks were quite good ahahahaha.


But then I realized, it had happened, I couldn’t change the past. But I am able to change my future. Why should I cry over the split milk? I forgot to thank Him. I forgot His promise, if I be grateful, He will give more. I forgot that there might be other people who are dying to get the same result as mine. I forgot to be grateful. I forgot to redha. You know what, redha can only exist when we stop, stop questioning His fate. I’m not blaming it as this fate is something that could be change by effort, maybe if I study harder or I get more careful when I answer the paper, it might change. But yas, it’s fate, fate that already happened. Nothing could be changed.  But I set a new goal, I’m going to do better for my second sem. But you know what, my 1st test for 2nd sem was not even A HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused.

Pain

EXPECTOOO PATRONUM!!!!