NEW COLLEGE?!

Salam.

Heyya it has been a while since the last time I write something here & guess what, I’m making a comeback because my college live is super awesome!!!!

So I’m doing my foundation in accounting here in Kolej Yayasan Saad Business School,  KYSB, (I bet nobody knows this college because, I didn’t too!!) 



It is located in Ayer Keroh Country Resort, AKCR. Actually it is a private college and for sure I cant afford paying the fees myself,  so thanks to JPA for funding me. hehehehe.

Okay I mentioned two places, KYSB & AKCR. To make it clear, my college is placed in a resort, like the founder (Tan Sri Halim Saad) bought the resort for us (I guess so), and my hostel is in the resort too. Hostel – Resort, can you imagine how my hostel looks like? 

YES IT’S A RESORT ROOM!! Beds with white blankets, television, water heater, air conditioner & not to forget, we have a room service; HOUSEKEEPING!!!! But the boys are luckier, they got the chalet, a way bigger than our room & it’s right in front of the classes!!But they are quite far from the café.

 Oh ya we can order foods from our room, dial 444 using the room telephone, but need to go to the café la pick it up by yourself. Oh for the food prices, they served resort foods but with students’ prices!! And another perk worth pointing out is breakfasts are provided everyday!!! For free!!! We have toasted bread & yada yada, so lucky mehhh

Other facilities are swimming pool, it lab (the wifi is unbeatable!!), outdoor gym and so on.





That’s all for this post, I’m gonna share about my routine, my classmates, roommates, lecturer in the next entries BECAUSE I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW HOW EXCITING MY LIFE HERE!!!! InsyaAllah! Thank you. Oh anyway, I love kysb people. Wanna know why? Because... to be continued~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused.

Pain

EXPECTOOO PATRONUM!!!!